Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Keeping Emails Confidential How Do I Get Rid On This Stupid Spying Software?

How do I get rid on this stupid spying software? - keeping emails confidential

My little brother downloaded something like my browser Blaze inch strips. chrome: / / ThumbStrips content / welcome.htm ...

How can I get rid of him for everything he does is for every site you have and what worries me, I sometimes with things Motodrone to include in my work have to be kept secret, even in emails and on what you to do when you look anxiously at my online account. I want to delete these things on or off, how can I do?

4 comments:

Pey said...

Yahoo Anti-Spy tool bar has a big task for me, but before the execution, which also delete Tools, Internet Options, and the temporary Internet files and cookies. AVG Free seems to work well. They have provided links to these in the spring under download.

Dell techies said...

1. Download and restart Firefox in order to protect their future spyware attacks and pop-ups to come with Internet Explorer (Trojan downloaders, win32). Update your Windows via Firefox
http://securitynewsfromthenet.blogspot.c ...

Or
Download the Opera Web browser for enhanced Internet experience.
http://www.opera.com/download/

Bill P said...

All are free to use:
www.avast.com for antivirus
www.spybot.com Spyware
Windows Firewall.
Disk Cleanup, Defrag. After all, the music, games and images. Images can saavi Yahoo Mail, you can listen to the radio or at home online, and you can play online without downloading.

Gadget said...

I'm sure that can destroy the AVG spyware program if you know where you are.

Post a Comment