Monday, February 22, 2010

Blade Pocket Bike For Sale *** POCKET BIKE *** Help!?

*** POCKET BIKE *** help!? - blade pocket bike for sale

I can not wait for a pocket bike that can get around. I'm over 14 to 15 and weighs about 170th I do not want power or do not want my knees to my face when I roll over. I must fit well. I saw that I minipocketrockets.com Leaf said that he (spend mph 50 it is what the search for something in the 50 + mph). It was about $ 240 I have received about $ 700 for Christmas and I do not want to bike in a pocket to throw. I think that's fast and I was good for about $ 300. If you pocket bikes, and you know all this, please tell me or call me some examples of what might be what im looking for. Thank you, Rob! ps must look like a motorcycle in most, if not a strange "pocket bike" for $ 100 (PriceThank shit)

1 comments:

Jacob said...

I would say u should have a place, because you'll dirtbike more fun on the 1st and will last much longer, or if available in addition to the search or Craigslist COOD or 1 at a price Desent

Post a Comment