Sunday, January 3, 2010

Ohio Car Insurance Ohio Car Insurance Laws?

Ohio car insurance laws? - ohio car insurance

Yesterday I met a man and have no insurance, but he is responsible. He gave me his insurance information, then I left and went to the hospital, cuz I hurt my back. The thing is, she signed a document before a witness, the police told me to just go down and the report file because it is not in the scene. I almost lost my current job and I need my car. I contacted the lawyer who is coming tomorrow. Does your insurance pay to repair my car and my lost wages for the work. I will not hurt for him to a group, must be durable, and the day I lost by. I now work in pain and felt like crying, but I do it here. When I work, I work.

2 comments:

John H said...

Your insurance will pay for your car safely. You also need health care costs. The pain and suffering must be addressed in court.

hammerhe... said...

Yes, you should contact your insurance coverage, however, if the insurance company learns that you are an uninsured driver, my system has brought an action against him.

Post a Comment